Monday, August 13, 2012

KINDERGARTEN!!

My Annagrace is all grown up and headed to school!
She is now a Double Churches Wildcat
 She was very happy to see so many familiar faces, many of her Pre-K classmates are in the same class! Her teachers are Mrs. Williamson and Mrs. Rouse who are incredibly sweet and helpful.

 I am so proud of my big girl! We went as a family to walk her to class for her first day. I was so happy that she felt so comfortable and didn't have a hard time telling us goodbye. She didn't cry a bit. I can't say the same about myself though. I cried from the moment I walked out the classroom door until the moment I stepped foot through our house door. I didn't cry the first day of Pre-K, but there is just something about starting Kindergarten (aka real school) that broke me down. It might also have to do with the fact that I'm 9 months pregnant!



No comments: