Thursday, August 16, 2012

The belly

The last hour, before we headed to the hospital, we had to capture the fullness of this pregnancy.

My belly got MUCH bigger this time than it ever did with my other two. Katelynn defiantly took up as much room as she could!
The weight of my belly got to be painful but I think that had more to do with being on bed rest. She grew so much right there at the end and being in bed, I think my stomach muscles didn't keep up with the growth. So, when I did get up, the weight and pressure would get really painful.
But, I loved actually having a baby belly!! I've always been so excited to be pregnant and no one could ever tell that I was actually pregnant, I never had a cute round belly. Well I got my wish with this one! There was no hiding that belly!

No comments: