Monday, April 16, 2012

Annagrace turns 5!!

When we went to Disney World, it was supposed to be in celebration of all of our April birthdays. But, we went so early that by the time Annagrace's birthday came along . . . I felt bad not doing anything!!! So, after school, we went to Chuck E Cheese for games, dinner, and cake.
 We were so excited that Angie and Will were able to join us so last minute! They have been at every one of Annagrace's birthday parties, I don't think we know how to party with out them =)

 Princess Cupcakes

 Icing faces are always funny!



She was excited for all of her birthday presents. She has amazing, on the ball, Aunts and cousins who had everything shipped to us in time so she had LOTS to open!
(Sadly, I'm not this good, I owe all three of my nieces and nephew birthday presents still!!)
Also, sorry about the photo quality! We have a new lap top (OUR Anniversary present) and Tyler hasn't loaded any photo editing programs onto it yet!! It's kinda killing me!

No comments: