Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Break

We headed down to the beach Wednesday morning with Grandmother. Then Tyler and Granddaddy came down late Thursday night.
Playing on the beach:
kicked back and taking it easy with a snack
the pool was freezing but the girls got in anyway
birthday photos on the beach
updated foot pic








Pier Park hosted an Easter Egg hunt on Saturday. They had it split up into age groups. Luckily the group was 2-4 so they got to hunt together.

There were TONS of eggs



We had a wonderful trip with the exception of my allergic reaction. When I was pregnant with Emmalee I was allergic to seafood. I had hoped it was a one time thing and so I tried seafood on this trip. Come on, you can't go to the beach and not eat seafood. But, within 15 mins my throat was getting tight and my chest was hurting.   My reaction hadn't been that bad last time but I've heard that each time it gets worse. We rushed to CVS for some Benadryl and I spent the rest of the night laying in bed dizzy and groggy but breathing!

No comments: