Monday, December 20, 2010

Home School Pre-school

We are still going strong with Pre-school at home. Last week was "B" week for birth (of Christ), bee, bear, baker, butterfly . . . 
It's a lot of fun. My MIL gave me lots of tips and I found a fabulous website with lots of print outs and lesson plans. She especially loves the letter books - she colors the pictures and then matches up the words and glues the pictures on. She also really likes the "find-a-word." She is responding well. Some weeks we have more time to spend on the letter than others. And, some weeks she is more attentive than others. But, she seems to be picking it up. She runs up to me all of the time telling me what letter a certain word starts with. Like today: "Mom, did you know that tiara starts with the letter T?"

No comments: