Thursday, December 23, 2010

Santa

 Patiently waiting to see Santa. 
When we got there he was "at lunch" but as soon as he got back the line went pretty quick.

 Annagrace didn't mind the wait, she made friends with the kids around us. If you would have seen her and that little girl in brown, you would have thought they had know each other forever. They kept hugging each other and were glued at the hip.
I honestly have never seen a BABY sit in Santa's lap and smile! I couldn't believe how good Emmalee did. And Annagrace smiled, as always, for her photographer Mama
 I think this Santa was getting worn out. He wasn't exactly excited or talkative with the kids. While he looked the part, he wasn't as friendly as the Santa at Stone Mtn.
 After seeing Santa we enjoyed a cookie and diet coke/juice in the food court and played on the rides.
Annagrace asked me if I had money for her to put in the rides. I told her no and she responded, "that's okay, someone else will." And she is right! Every time we go there is always some other Grandma or Grandpa or parent popping quarters into the rides for their own kids and Annagrace will hop on in with them. LOL! At least everything is a 2 seater! (That's my thrifty girl!)
Such a smiley baby.
After the mall we headed out to Grandmother's to get ready for the big Christmas Eve party.

No comments: