Monday, December 20, 2010

well visit

Emmalee had her six month check up on Friday, even though she is almost 8 months old. Somehow, we got behind, her doctor was out for 6 weeks and we were gone to Idaho for half of October. So, it just got pushed back later and later. 
 These were taken pre-shots. Happy as can be waiting to see the doctor.
75% Weight 77% Height. She's my big girl!
She took the shots like a trooper. She cries at the immediate pain but as soon as I pick her up she stops crying. (much better than my experiences with Annagrace!) I still cry or at least tear up at the fact my child is in pain. But, it's not as bad since she handles it so well.
She developed a fever on Friday night that I am blaming on the shots. But, it hasn't broken yet, 2 days later. She has been on Tylenol consistently every 4 hours. I think we might be making a trip back to the doctor tomorrow if this doesn't stop. Or at least give them a call to see if I should be alarmed.

No comments: