Friday, August 29, 2008

Ward Party

We had a back to school/end of summer Ward Party at the Hermann's house. I am now the Ward Photographer and deicded since Tyler would still be at work - we would not be swimming. There was not way I could hold her in the pool and take pictures of everything. When we got there, they had a baby pool set up and within five minutes Annagrace's clothes were soaked. I gave up the "not swimming" battle and borrowed one of Savannah's swimsuit and ler her jump in. Everyone had a great time swimming, playing volleyball and horse shoes, and of course EATING.

2 comments:

Lehmann Adventures...... said...

I am so sad we missed it! looks like it was lots of fun. We made it to Fort Hood this afternoon and it is stinking HOT!

floydfamily said...

I told you that I wanted to be on your blog..LOL!! It was great except for the knats!!!Ain't Georgia great!!