Thursday, September 4, 2008

Well ...

The good news is ... I'm loving my job, the bad news is .... I haven't been taking any pictures to post (not that there have been any post worthy activities happening around here anyway).
I am really excited about my job - the hours are working out perfectly so far, sleeping arrangements are going swimmingly, Tyler is enjoying being home to tuck Annagrace in every night, and Annagrace is enjoying her days of one-on-one time with Grandmother. Also, I was able to convince my co-worker, who works the opposite days as me, to rework the schedule and had it approved by our supervisor so I will have a week off at a time. I will work Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and then be off until the next Thursday!!! I don't think I could have found a better job. It has worked out to be a happy balance of working mom and SAHM.
And, for you fellow bargain hunters out there - Target has clearanced all of their summer swimming gear - 75% off. I scored a large inflatable dinosaur pool with slide for $7!! A couple of Spring floats and a life jacket for Annagrace! I just love a good clearance sale.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Glad to hear the job is going so well! Hey, that Kids Consignment Sale is next week!!!