Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Night

So, last night was my first night returning to the workforce in TWO years!! It was actually really nice. The job is a lot of paperwork, as expected for a secretary position, but I really like doing paperwork. The twelve hours actually went by pretty fast and I even had a little down time in the middle - long enough to finish the book I've been reading!
BUT .... this morning I came home to a little girl with a BLACK eye (due to a play date yesterday) and a green snotty nose (thanks to our first trip to the nursery on Sunday)!! She looks so pitiful! So, now I don't know if tonight is going to be so fun for me. It was okay last night, leaving her with her Daddy to put her to bed. But, if she's sick - I just want to stay home and cuddle her. We'll see, she isn't acting sick yet and I hope it stays that way so I won't feel so guilty leaving her!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Glad your first night at work went well. I hope Annagrace feels better soon!