Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What do you think?


I think the paint job turned out pretty good, having never painted formica before. I'm still a little unsure about the color. Erin said it was a dark slate gray .... ummm ... it's brown, chocolate brown. But, it's starting to grow on me and it does look really nice with the green and makes the cabinets look 100% better. (Next to the mauve formica they looked pink.) My Mom hasn't even seen it yet but when she heard that it is brown she offered to buy me another quart of enamel if I want to change it. But, the more I look at it the more I like it. We shall see, I have to live with it a few days before I decide. But, I would love some feed back - What do you think?

3 comments:

Erin Bigler said...

Well I THOUGHT it was gray--looks great to me though. Hard to tell just from a photo, but I'd say looks like a whole new kitchen. You should post some "before" pics for a side by side comparison.

Lehmann Adventures...... said...

How did you do that? what paint did you use? I need mine done! Love it!

The Powells said...

From what I can tell i LOVE it. I think your entire house could be a magazine. i'm jealous of your decorating skills....once I'm back in the states you'll have to help me decorate whatever house we buy k?: DEAL?