Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Practice makes perfect


We are going to the beach for my birthday next week and are so excited!! I'm excited that it will be warm enough to take Annagrace in the water and play in the sand. I want to get down in the sand and build a sand castle with her. If you know me or have ever been to the beach with me, you know this is going to be the ultimate test! I LOVE. LOVE, LOVE the beach but I hate sand on me. I know, I'm crazy, I've embraced the title. I even pay the hefty rental prices for the nice chairs that the cabana boys rent out, just so I don't have to lay in the sand. I YELL, and I mean YELL at anyone who sits on my chair and gets sand all over it. I don't know what it is, I just don't like it stuck to me, scratching me, getting in places sand shouldn't be. So, I'm trying to over come this so I can truly enjoy every aspect of the beach with my daughter. I'm planning ahead, telling myself how much fun it is going to be to build a castle. The Biglers gave Annagrace a sand bucket (along with some other fun outdoor toys) for her birthday, so we are practicing shoveling the sand in. I'm really looking forward to it ... for now.

1 comment:

said...

Have fun!!!!

Thanks for your comment. I would love some magic hair growing potion for Moo, lol. I saw this today and almost fainted from cute:

http://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_item.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524445972535&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306236893&bmUID=1208377044545&productSizeSelected=0

It's the strawberry fruffle. I didn't even think of something like this.

I can't find your regular email... and don't want to post home addy here on comments. Can you email me directly at racheljcox@yahoo.com?

THANKS!!!!