Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ROUND 2
Our second attempt at cake smashing. Well we were successful with the smashing part, but not the eating part. She absolutely refuses to eat it. I don't understand it, but it's not the worst thing ever - a child that doesn't like ooie, gooie, sugary foods?!?!?
She also opened ONE more present. It was a special Mommy present. The book is You are my Wish come True by Marianne Richmond. It is the sweetest book, it made me cry in the middle of Target (granted it doesn't take much for me to cry) so I couldn't leave the store without it. I don't know that I'll actually let her touch it for another year or two though. I wrote a note to her in the front and I want it to be our special book, not a throw around the living room and chew on book.
All in all it was an excellent day. Annagrace was worn out by the time we finished with the cake and conked out.

No comments: