Tuesday, April 15, 2008

FoOD, FOod, fOOd

Well, I feel like I haven't been giving Annagrace enough food. NO, I'm not starving her. I mean solid big people food. I have a fear of her choking (mainly due to my Mother) so I have kept her on crackers and small pieces of bread. So this week I decided she is going to try at least one thing a day. Yesterday was hot dogs!! And she loved them, so they might become a regular. I know it's not the healthiest thing, but it's a start.Today was bananas. I've given her some before but she didn't have any interest in it. She will eat them out of a baby food jar, but not straight out of the peel. She started off just squishing it through her fingers, but eventually she did eat it and liked it. Luckily I thought ahead and let her eat the banana in just her diaper and right before bath time.

1 comment:

The Welch's said...

yes I'm blonde for the moment... I used to always be blonde once it starts growing out i'm going back to dark.. (easier to maintain and cheaper).