Friday, February 1, 2008

Poor Baby

This picture pretty much sums up my week.
Annagrace's perfect immune system finally took a hit this week. Her entire body just radiated heat with a fever of 102. She couldn't breath through her nose, which made bottle time virtually impossible. And she just looked so pitiful all of the time. Her doctor will not see her unless her fever is over 102, but when she hit that, they didn't have any available appointments. When the nurse finally called me back we realized we weren't giving her enough Tylenol to bring the fever down. The next day she was back down to 99, thank goodness. She is still really congested but no fever (which is my biggest fear).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Candi, its April. Annagrace is adorable!! My cell phone broke and I lost all of my contact numbers, so can you call my cell me or email me your numbers. aprilmm80@netscape.com.

Talk to you soon!!
April