Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Wrinkly Toes

Annagrace has been sleeping trough the night since she was two months old. But lately she wakes up two or three times a night. A dare not feed her b/c I don't want to reward her and start a pattern. (I enjoy my sleep!) She does sleep better when she has a bath right before she goes down for the night. So, I thought . . . longer bath = more sleep (MAYBE???? I'm grasping here!) So, I let her stay in the bathtub for a long time and just play and play (she is a little fish) hoping she would ware herself out. When I got her on the changing table I just starting laughing . . . her feet were all wrinkly! I left her in the water so long she shriveled up.
(Side note: Annagrace has, what her doctor called, a cyst on her heel. She said it is totally normal and will go away on it's own. Has anyone else ever seen this?)
And while I was trying to take a picture of her foot Annagrace found it hilarious when I would touch her hand. She would stick it over the edge, I would barely touch it, and she would laugh, laugh. laugh! I wish I would have videoed it - sound makes ALL the difference.

No comments: