Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Playing a little catch up . . .

Friday night we spent the night with Grandmother so the sick Daddy could get a good night's sleep. Of course, Grandmother was very excited.

Saturday Annagrace stayed with Grandmother while I went to Angie's for a day of scrapbooking. (I haven't done anything since her birth!!) I had so much fun that I haven't been able to stop scrapbooking since.
Then during Relief Society on Sunday, to my utter humiliation, I learned that I am now the proud parent of the loud, super active, super distracting baby. So, by the time Sacrament rolled around, I had had enough wrestling and shushing. So, we joined Jenn and Steve in the Relief Society room where the testimonies could be heard while the babies played. Tyson was so cute, he kept copying Annagrace:

No comments: