Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Eve Eve

With a family dinner and an open house the next day, we spent most of today at my Mom's helping to finish with all of the food and decorating. Meanwhile, Tyler headed to the airport to pick up Thomas who is spending the next week with us.
It never ceases to amaze me the level of excitement my parents show each and EVERY time they see Annagrace. They greet us at the car in the driveway with humongous smiles. They grab her up and almost always fight over who SHE wants to hold her first. Well today it especially touched me - I was in another room and heard my Mom and Dad talking to Annagrace, she made a noise in response that in turn sent the two of them into laughter. The moment brought me to tears, it was just one of those moments when you remember what a special little spirit Heavenly Father has blessed us with and the joy that she brings to our lives.

No comments: