Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Countdown


You know what's even cuter than the elf dance? Annagrace's reaction to watching the elves dance. I will have to video it! She smiles, squeals, and bounces all around.

Well, it's less than a week until Christmas and I can't wait to enjoy Annagrace's first one! I know she's not really old enough to understand, but I think she will have fun ripping the paper off of her gifts. I purposely separated every possible item that I could and wrapped them individually so she would have more things to unwrap. (Plus I LOVE to wrap gifts!!) But, when it comes to myself, I honestly can't think of one thing that I really want or need for Christmas. When people asked me this year, I really didn't know. I did need some jeans, so I bought them (Steve and Barry's Grand Opening - Everything $8.98 = Sarah Jessica Parker Jeans for $8.98!!) and Tyler claimed them as his present to me. But other than that, I just can't think of anything!!

No comments: