Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gifts

 Tyler needed gifts to give to his team since he is a supervisor now, he needed to get something for everyone.
AND, we had to do this on a budget.
So, I suggested monogrammed letter ornaments. We headed to Hobby Lobby (where all of the Christmas stuff is 50% off) and bought boxes of frosted ornaments and little drawstring bags. Angie is my go-to vinyl person and she cut the letters for me. I had to do a little surgery on a few of the letters to make them fit onto the rounded surface of the ornament. But, it wasn't too bad!
I placed just their last name initial on each ornament, tied a small white ribbon bow on the top and placed them into the little drawstring bags.

I printed To/From tags and tied onto the bag.
Viola! And as Tyler said "they are so fancy!"

No comments: