Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend

Carol was able to come down for the whole weekend. So, she had a mini-Birthday party for Annagrace.Cute little cake!
She got new ear rings! We have found out that she has super sensitive ears, just like her Mommy, and can only wear gold and occasionally sterling silver. So, we are slowly building her ear ring collection. I'm sad that we can't go out and buy all the little cutesy ones!
After our steak dinner (Annagrace's favorite! My parents are sweet enough to fulfill her expensive taste buds!) and birthday cake we went outside to play.
Annagrace loves to race Missy
Easter morning! The Easter bunny brought lots of goodies. Mostly educational. Annagrace is so smart, I'm going to see how far I can push her and teach her. She already knows the alphabet, so we are working on three letter words now. The Easter Bunny brought flash cards!
Trying to play baseball/T-ball.
Our happy little family!
I just love this sweet little girl!
The hunt.
The biggest bunny I've ever seen!
The LOOT!
Hanging out with her cousin.
I don't think she could love these two any more than she does! I think I play a distant second in her hierarchy of favorite people!

No comments: