Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thankful

I am so thankful for my Mama! It is such a comfort and a blessing to know she is there for me. I can wake up in the morning feeling like crap, call my Mom and say "do you want to entertain a little monkey today?" And she ALWAYS answers "Sure, I'll be there in 20 minutes to get her."
How awesome is that?
This pregnancy has been a huge strain on my body and energy. When I wake up knowing that I'm not going to be of much use to Annagrace, I would much rather her spend the day with her Grandmother and Granddaddy, where I know is going to be constantly entertained! She loves being at my parents house and I love that she loves it. And I LOVE my Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome! I could NEVER do that with my mother. :P You're a very lucky gal!