Monday, April 6, 2009

Rounding Out March

We attended a friends wedding. Annagrace was a little too noisy at the ceremony and the wedding planner lady actually came up and asked us to take her out. I wasn't embarrassed, I was up set at the lady. Annagrace was not that loud and we were on the very last row in the church, I know the wedding couple could not hear her. Anyway, the reception was fun.
Annagrace danced the night away. At one point we tried to leave, she broke away from us and took off running back into the room, stepped foot on the dance floor and immediately started dancing. I guess she wasn't finished dancing yet. Grandmother took Annagrace to story time at the Hamilton Library. And I have to say, their story time is 100 times better than the one in Columbus. Last time they each cracked an egg, the lady cooked them and they all ate eggs and toast! This time they all painted. Her first painting EVER.
It was so cute, I will keep it forever!
She also had a chance to play with Triston and do yard work. My mom is determined to make her an outside girl. She didn't succeed with me, but I think it's working on Annagrace.Playing Hopscotch! She tries so hard to hop, hop, hop.
She is just growing up so fast! I call her my baby and have to correct myself, she's my little girl.
Some things she has been saying lately:
C: Alright it's time to go
A: No, I don't want to.
-------------------------
C: Tomorrow we are going to church and you get to go to Nursery again!
A: No, not nursery. Mommy I cry in nursery.
-------------------------
C: Annagrace look who's coming!
A: It's Baby Will and Angie! Aww, he's so cute!
-------------------------
C: What are you having for breakfast?
A: Eggs and toast and butter. It's delicious!
-------------------------
I hear this one almost everyday . . .
A: Mommy, Grandma Betty has a swimming pool and an ocean and a beach. I want to go to Grandma Betty's house. Com'on let's go!
C: Me TOO sweetie, me too! We will go in one month!
-------------------------
She is starting to match things. Like, she will notice that her green shirt matches her green crayon, while Mommy's white shirt matches the white fireplace. She is starting to sing more and more. She used to just dance along or do the hand motions, but now she actually sings the words too. And she watched Nemo for the first time the other day and 10 min after the shark screen, she asked me "where did his Mommy go?" Seriously what other 23 month old realizes the Mommy is gone and actually worries about it? She just shocks me everyday!

1 comment:

Heather said...

What a cutie!!! I can't believe she's so grown up! Where did the last year go? Wow.