Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm tickled pink!!

Look at what my amazing, extremely talented, strong, wonderful husband just finished.

Tyler has moved these granite tiles at least 12 times. This weekend was the LAST time! They look amazing and Tyler went above and beyond. He bevel cut each edge tile and sanded them smooth. I love it and can't wait to get cooking in this new kitchen. He also ripped up the old floor and laid new ceramic tile. But I do need help from all y'all in blog world. With these new surfaces I'm not loving the green walls. What color should I go with? Also, the cabinets are getting painted this week. Should I just do a deeper cream or be bold and go all the way with an ebony?? When I picked out the floor tiles I was thinking the counters had a lot more cream flakes in them, but from this picture they look really gray. But the sink, stove top, and microwave/vent are all cream. So . . . I need input!!

I love you Tyler! Thank you for all of your hard work!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You know, I am really loving Brown's. Check out the pottery barn colors at benjamin moore-- you can never go wrong. I am also a grayish blue contrast with white fan. It's what's in my LR and I always get so many compliments.