Monday, August 4, 2008

John is the QUEEN

So, John has been our home teacher for a while but we didn't realized until his last visit how much we really have in common. So, I stepped out of my shyness shell and invited John and Angie over for dinner. And ALL I can say is - OH MY GOSH, why didn't I do it sooner?? We had so much fun. We ate, talked, laughed, and played cards. The time just flew by and before we knew it, it was after 11:oo! Annagrace fell in love with them too. She enjoyed shaking John's hand and asking "how do you do?" over and over. She went back and forth between Tyler and John, just shaking hands. Then, while playing cards, she could not get enough of Angie. She just kept giving her hugs:

3 comments:

Angie said...

Dang it, I knew my eyes were going to be closed. I have the craziest eyes when it comes to pictures!

Thanks for inviting us over, we had so much fun! Annagrace is so cute, she is the sweetest and happiest little girl!

John said...

Ok, you can't just name a blog "John is the Queen" and not explain the back story behind it. Just kidding!! We had a great time with you guys, we need to do it again soon.

Ricci said...

haha...it's funny..