Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Me and My BIG Mouth

I found out on Monday, while walking with Tabitha, that our ward isn't having a Christmas party. WHAT??? How can that be? So, I email Robin, RS Pres., to see what the deal is. While asking I say "if we aren't having one just because there is no one to organize it, I can do that." Yeah, I know, STUPID! I'm thinking surely, there is some other reason. With our newly combined enormous ward, there must be someone else that was supposed to be coordinating the party, someone that would have already stepped up and offered. But NOPE - I was the only one. So, I spent half of the day emailing Robin and the Bishop trying to get everything planned. I've always heard the best managers are the ones who delegate. And I delegated like crazy today! I still have to make a few calls tonight to finalize the plans. But when it is all said and done, I should only be putting up decorations on party day.

No comments: