Sunday, December 2, 2007

Busy Weekend

I don't think we are going to have a moment to breath until January (but even then the rush isn't over). Yesterday we had a Tri-Ward Craft Day that was so much fun, and right up my ally! Angie went with me and we learned lots of great crafty gift ideas. We also met Tabitha - so much fun - and hopefully my new walking buddy. She, her husband, and two year old son just moved here. Her husband is going to be a drill Sgt. which means they will be here a whole 3 YEARS!! I'm so excited, I already love her (and she is a hair dresser - "cha ching"). After crafting for 3 hours we hit Mikayla's and scored the perfect Christmas present for Annagrace at a 1/3 of the original price! Then we headed out to Aunt Brenda's where Tyler was working as their "handyman" for the day. From there we headed to Angie and Keith's for delicious smoked Boston Butt, a round of Phase 10, and a re-arranging of their living room. (I can't help it, if a room doesn't work - I just can't help but fix it.) Within 15 minutes of rearranging they were convinced they had to have a flat screen and Directv. This led to us returning to their house today for handyman Tyler to install everything for them. And we returned to Aunt Brenda's to wrap up the work that was done yesterday. We haven't gotten home before 9pm for the past week or so. Tomorrow is a nothing day (HA! - like that will actually happen). . . I plan on walking in the morning and just doing the crafty whatever stuff that I want to do. But, I do have to crack down for at least two hours and knock out some bows. I hate that my most productive hours are between midnight and 4 am. I can get so much done when the babe and the hubby are fast asleep. But then I really pay for it the next day. So, I'm trying to make it through this bow order without having to pull an all nighter - but who am I kidding - like I said those are my best working hours.

No comments: