Thursday, October 4, 2007

On a personal Note

Tomorrow night is my High School 10 year reunion and I'm getting a little nervous. I don't know why, I'm at a very happy place in my life. I've lost 100 pounds since the last time these people saw me, I have my, long awaited, beautiful baby girl, and my at home business is doing great and growing. (Oh, and I have a totally sweet, loving, irresistible, hot husband!) The reunion is a two night event, the second of which we are not attending. The first night is a dinner and the homecoming football game. So, if I'm not enjoying the company of the people that I didn't particularly enjoy the company of 10 years ago, at least we can enjoy watching a football game. I'm afraid the people that I actually want to see won't be there and I know Laurie won't be there. She can't get a day off to see her husband, much less a weekend to come home for her high school reunion. Maybe that's my problem, she has always been my security blanket, I've never had to interact with these people without her by my side. I will desperately miss her tomorrow, but I am going to brave it on my own (with Tyler and Annagrace). I will let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

The Powells said...

good luck at the reunion - I think you look GREAT and will do fine. Sad that we're not getting to spend much time together lately - busy, busy busy! Then you leave.. come home and I'm going to Utah! SAD