Thursday, October 4, 2007

Countdown to Idaho


ONE WEEK!

One week from today we will be freezing our fannies off in Idaho. (Well, freezing compared to our 80 degree Georgia Fall!) I am so excited, I packed my suit case last night. I know, I know . . . I'm crazy, but I'm an organized crazy. I'm already stressing out that I will forget something that we will desperately need. And I know, full well, that we can purchase anything we need out there if I forget it; but I worry anyway.
It was kinda fun. I put on a little fashion show for Tyler and Annagrace (I don't think he was as into it as I was) and Tyler gave his opinion on each and every outfit. (He's so sweet) I then put each outfit on the bed, perfectly folded, and then proceeded to make a list of everything on my bed. (Wait there is logic to my madness) This way, if I wear any of these outfits before we leave, I won't forget to repack them. (I knew you would realize the brilliancy of the plan!) So, tonight is Annagrace's suitcase's turn. Hers is a little trickier though, she not only needs clothes, but pacifiers, blankets, bottles, diapers . . . most of which can't be packed until the last minute, which FREAKS me out!

No comments: