Thursday, September 20, 2007

FALL is HERE

Fall is officially here. The air has cooled, I made my pumpkin-chocolate chip cookies last night, and I purchased candy-corn pumpkins today. It really has snuck up on us this year. Tyler, the Halloween obsessed little boy trapped in a man's body, realized today that October is "ONLY A WEEK AWAY!!!" I guess that means the Halloween and Fall decorations will be making their 2007 debut this Saturday. I'm getting excited for the holiday season myself. I've had a re-decorating itch the past week or so and I think holiday decorating will scratch it.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Powells said...

YAY for Fall - it's my favorite season of the year - of course down here in the South you wouldn't really know. It's still hot, humid and sunny! (for the most part). Lets get together again next week - I love shopping and crafting!