Thursday, September 20, 2007

Exersaucer

I just couldn't resist. I was in Mikayla's (a children's consignment shop) yesterday and saw this exersaucer. I left the store without it, feeling guilty that I've spent too much money on this little girl lately. But all night long, all I could think about was this incredible exersaucer and how much fun Annagrace would have playing in it. You see . . . this is no ordinary exersaucer . . . it has three legs: one stationary and the other two have wheels. So . . . the entire thing pivots around the stationary leg. It is the perfect marriage between an exersaucer and an old fashioned walker. Once Tyler and I decided that we couldn't live without this amazing toy I couldn't wait to go get it. I also realized that it could be gone, purchased later in the day after I left. So, first thing this morning Annagrace and I got dressed and speed off to Mikayla's to add this thing to our toy collection. And she absolutely LOVES it! There is a perfect circle of a tire track embedded in the living room rug now. She just loves going around and around.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: