Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Man

Words can not express how much I love Tyler. This week we will be celebrating our 11th Anniversary. I really don't know where the time went. In some ways I still feel like newlyweds and others, I can't imagine or remember my life before him. 
When I married Tyler, I knew he was fun, loving, and generous. But, 11 years later he still amazes me with his energy, his generosity, and his eternal love for me and our girls. Pregnancies are not easy or fun for me. They are full of sickness, depression, laziness, lifelessness, extreme mood swings, back aches, leg cramps, etc. And every time I get pregnant I forget how bad it was last time. But, Tyler, he remembers and doesn't care. He is there for every miserable moment cheering me on, reassuring, and now more than EVER filling in for my short comings. He does more in one day than I can get done in a week. He is Super-Dad, Super-husband, Super-Man. My Superman!! Our house, our girls, our life would be in shambles without him right now. He gets up every morning and gets Annagrace ready for school, goes to work, comes home to cook dinner, play with the girls, put them to bed, and then clean the house until he crashes for the night. I know he must feel overwhelmed, tired, and aggravated. But, he never complains.
This week is also my half way mark. I'm hoping this means I'm half way back to myself as well. I feel incredibly guilty for the responsibility that Tyler has had to take on. I'm tired of being the invalid. I want to feel normal again - happy, energetic, crafty, CLEAN, motherly in any way shape or form. 
I honestly don't know what I would do without this man. I'm so grateful for Heavenly Father's plan and hand in our meeting, dating, and marrying. I'm grateful for every moment of every day that I have had with Tyler and look forward to our future. Three girls aren't going to be easy for a Manly Man, but I couldn't think of a better Manly Man to take on the task. He is an even better Husband and Father than I could have ever prayed for. He is our Superman.  

1 comment:

Jennifer Ricker said...

3 girls is awesome - being pregnant, not so much:( i am sorry you've been so sick! happy anniversary!!