Sunday, July 3, 2011

4th Sugar Cookies

We had planned out a busy fourth of July for ourselves. So the night before, we decided to make sugar cookies for a party that we were going to.
Everyone had to have an apron. Annagrace has almost outgrown the one her Aunt Carol gave her so it got passed down to Emmalee and Annagrace got a big girl William Sanoma apron.
If you click on the picture below and zoom WAY in you might, maybe, kinda see Emmalee's little pigtails. Her hair is finally growing. I has been getting thicker but not longer. I'll take anything! I was bald until I was 2. So, anything is better than nother. I just need a little more to put a bow in it.

the three bakers
Emmalee got her own bowl and spoon to stir, stir, stir.
The finished cookies.
The next morning I mixed icing into three bowls: red, white, and blue and let Annagrace go crazy with the decorating.

No comments: