Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Progressive Dinner

For our Christmas Relief Society meeting, we had a progressive dinner. My new calling is Relief Society Meeting Coordinator so I had A LOT to do tonight. My main thing was the food and I cooked 8 pot roasts!! And I had to decorate the main course house where the pot roast would be served.


 (I am in love with that HUGE fork and spoon!)
 The sister's started out at one house and had appetizers and at the second house they had the main course. Then at the third home we had dessert, a cookie exchange, and had a couple of sisters talk about their family Christmas traditions.

Me and Amy 
(She's the Presidency member in charge of the activities)
Each sister was given our gift - the tile as they left.
We had a lot of fun and everything went smoothly. (Except for the disappearing dessert plates!)

No comments: