Saturday, November 6, 2010

Steeplechase

 
I have lived in Columbus, GA my entire life (well, pretty much) but have NEVER, EVER been to the Steeplechase before. Well, this year my friend was the Race Director so she asked for me to do a "Kids Hat Decorating" table.  I was made committee member and given 4 Infield passes for my volunteers. I took the best volunteers I know - Tyler, Mom, and Rebecca. My two girls came along as well to party in the Kids Corral.


 Annagrace modeling her decorated hat.
 She loved the terrier races
 Emmalee taking after her Mama - sipping on her first Diet Coke. (not really - she just chewed on the lid)
 Our set up.
 Cow modeling a hat that I made.
 Annagrace participated in the stick pony races. She got a huge button and candy - her "prize" she thought she won! Actually, she came in dead last b/c she galloped and pretended to really be riding a horse instead of running full speed to the finish line. But, she was happy with her loot.

 Just chillin'
 Folks in the infield.
It was fun! I look forward to doing it again next year!

No comments: