Monday, October 11, 2010

Random Cutes

These are our amazing yard sale finds! Annagrace went with me to the Post Wide Yard Sale. We found this awesome puppet stage, a unicorn costume and some other goodies
 She looked so cute in this outfit that I didn't want to take her to McDonald's to get all messed up. She ended up with a whole container of sweet and sour sauce down the front of her shirt and skirt.
 While babysitting some other kids, my two girls remained catatonic in front of Robin Hood. Yes, my five month old will sit and watch TV. I'm not bragging about that, but it is nice when I need to take a shower - Mickey Mouse babysits for me.

2 comments:

Angela said...

The girls are so beautiful and what fun finds! We hope you have a fun trip! We love and miss you.

Erin Bigler said...

Her butterfly skirt is adorable! Did you make it?!