Saturday, September 25, 2010

it's late . . .

It's late on a Friday night and I was just looking at my blog and realized how inconsistent I am with Emmalee's updates. When Annagrace was a baby - I had DAILY posts about her cuteness and progress. I'm feeling a little guilty and need to do a better job at taking just as many photos of Emmalee as I did of Annagrace. It just seems like we are always so busy.
I'm also sitting here trying to figure out and work out our plans for our trip to Utah/Idaho next month. I am so excited to go and see everyone and help with Rebecca's (my niece) wedding. We are going to stop in Denver for one night to see Tyler's older brother and his family - hopefully we will be able to celebrate their cute little Ava's birthday while we are there. Then on to Idaho for a week of Welch family fun. And then down to Utah to see friends and for the wedding. I have flowers to arrange, tables to decorate, and pictures to take. We will be busy, busy!! But, I can't wait to see Annagrace running around with all of her cousins! She is going to have a blast.
At this late hour I'm also thinking about our yard sale in the morning. First of all, why am I still awake when we are starting at 7AM? Secondly, is everything really ready? Did I pull out everything? Is everything priced?
And I'm hoping that people actually show up and buy all of our stuff. Especially the large furniture items! We need the money and the space.

No comments: