Thursday, August 19, 2010

Funny Girl Said:

1. Anngrace laid her head on my chest to watch TV and exclaimed "I can hear your chest!"
Me: You can hear my heart?
A: Yeah, I can hear it in your boob!

2. She told me she needed the money out of her piggy bank
Me: Why do you need your money?
A: I have to buy some toys.
Me: What toys?
A: At my toy store (she had several toys spread out across the entertainment center)
Me: You have pretend money in your cash register, go get it.
A: Mom, don't you see that sign right there? It says this store does not take fake money. Only real money

3. (This is for you Angela W.)
When I picked up her American Girl Doll, she had barefeet
A: I took her shoes off and put them with mine.
I looked in her shoe holder and sure enough, there they were! I love the fact that she was tidy about removing the shoes. She put them where the shoes are supposed to go!

4. A male dog walked past her
A: Grandmother, there is something hanging out of his hinney!
G: What?
A: It looks like a bag or something!

5. When I get older I'll like to eat things like meatballs, vegetables, pasta, and stuff. But, right now, I'm too little and I don't like them.

6. Wow Mom, look how pretty you look!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Ok, I do not know what is cuter - the shoe story and her creative mind, or her smiling ready for her dance class! I think it is a tie! She is such a beautiful girl with such a cute personality! I can not wait for Ava to take dance class!