Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dr. Stephens

I absolutely, positively LOVE my doctor!
He delivered both of my girls and is the sweetest, most patient, caring doctor.
For example: for this picture he unbuckled Emmalee from her carrier, posed, made sure that his eyes were open for the picture (b/c his wife complains that he always has his eyes shut), and then with all of the patience and gentleness in the world buckled her back up.
I have recommended him to everyone that I know. But, now I'm starting to regret it. When I first started seeing him, he was new at the practice and didn't have many patients so appointments were easy to get and there was never a wait when I went in for an appointment. But now, he is one of the most popular and busiest. But, he and his wonderful nurse still know me by name, without looking at a chart, and remember every conversation we had at previous appointments.
(photo taken 5/21/10)

2 comments:

Jennifer Ricker said...

he is so cute and so young that when i was pg w/libby and was having to rotate drs, i was sitting in his room and i started to look @ the pictures. i kept seeing him and i was thinking at first that he was a dad, but he couldn't be in all those pictures. then when he walked in i was in shock and i just hoped that he didn't deliver libby. i would have been embarrassed:) love dr thorne - for some reason, he doesn't have that same affect on me:)

Candi said...

Oh, I agree. I had second thoughts at my first appointment. But, his sweetness and attentiveness made up for the cuteness. However, it is still hard sometimes to have long periods of eye contact during discussions.