Tuesday, April 27, 2010

whoops

So, I'm 39 weeks pregnant today and decided that I want a new diaper bag for this baby. We headed out to Marshall's and TJ Maxx with my Mom. Annagrace decides she needs to go potty and since I always do too, I took her. I squatted to pull her pants down and then tried to put her on the potty, while in the same squatting position. BIG NO-NO! Annagrace had barely left the ground when her feet went right back down and I toppled backwards onto my butt! I sat there for a second (on a public bathroom floor - I tried not to think about the germs), chuckled, and made my way back up. But, something was wrong an achy wrong. I called the doctors office just to make sure I shouldn't be worried. And he sent me to the HOSPITAL!! I really didn't think it was that bad and hated to go. But, Tyler took off from work and we headed to L&D Triage. They hooked me up to the fetal monitor where I stayed for an hour. Everything was fine! We did find out that Emmalee has a Heart Arrhythmia that SHOULD clear up at birth. But, nothing wrong due to the fall. So, we are still on track for a C-section on Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow guys! Tyler showed me the site today at work! What a great idea. I wish you both the best of luck tomorrow. You can already tell that this child will be blessed with two wonderful children.

Jessica