Saturday, February 13, 2010

Have I told you lately . . .

how amazing my husband is?? Today started off with him (along with my Dad) making the trip to Home Depot for a NEW sliding glass door!!!! (a major item on the "To Do List") He spent the next 4+ hours installing the door. During this door install the FedEx truck arrived with my Valentine's present (and early Birthday) . . . MY LENS!!!! I'm so excited I got it early. I'll have time to play with it and really figure it out before Emmalee gets here. I'm in love with it already! I took a couple of random photos around the house (these are straight out of the camera - no Photoshop involved!):And then to top it off, tonight at 10:30 I had a craving for a Twinkie. What did Tyler do?? He headed out to Walmart for some Twinkies. Walmart didn't have any Twinkies so he also had to go to Winn Dixie. But, he came home with my Twinkies.
He is such a great Daddy too. Yesterday they sent everyone home early because of the snow. He came home started some hot chocolate, carefully selected snowman body parts with Annagrace, bundled himself and her up, and headed out into the cold. He built a HUGE snowman for our little munchkin and helped her decorate him. They threw snowballs and ran around in the wet mess. (I was safe on the porch, taking pictures.) He is so patient and fun with her.
I love you so much!
Happy Valentine's Day.
I'm so excited that I get to spend every single Valentine's with you.
(BTW: my amazing parents also spent the day at my house helping to check off items on my list. I don't know what I would do without them! Dad helped with the door and my Mom even helped me scrub the mystery crud out of the bottom of the fridge.)

No comments: