Thursday, February 18, 2010

Emmalee's room

I'm almost finished, just a few little things left to do. And as much as I would love to say: "oh I spent a fortune on this room." Well that just isn't me or how I do things. So, here is the rundown of a nursery on a budget!Crib: gifted to us from my sister when Annagrace was born.
Crib bedding: Bumper $6, sheet $6, skirt $2.50, yellow fabric on skirt $5
Changing Table: Craigslist find $25 (including pad and cover)
Dark Pink Paint: $23 (light pink was from Annagrace's room)
Align CenterVinyl sign: a giftChest of Drawers: Salvation Army $25 Yellow paint $15
Mirror: Free (used to be in our bathroom)
Green Chair: had for a while originally I got it at a yard sale for $10
Crib quilt: $15 for fabric
Painting: I painted in middle school
Curtain: White shower curtain $2.50, yellow fabric on bottom $5
My last big project was this tree and I love it. It's the perfect solution for what to put above a crib that a baby can't pull on or can't fall off of the wall. The instructions, if you are interested, will be on my craft blog.
Tree mural supplies: $10
Grand Total $150

No comments: