Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Count down

Well folks, believe it or not, we are already at 28 weeks. And for me that means only 10 more weeks until Emmalee arrives. {C-sections are scheduled at 38/39 weeks.} This pregnancy, while hard, has gone by really fast. It's getting down to the wire and I have SOOO much to do. Last night I put together my whole "To Do List" . . . yep, it's THREE pages long-typed-single spaced. I don't know what my hang up is, but I feel like the house has to be in perfect condition to bring a baby home to. There are things like pressure wash the outside of the house, paint the eaves and windows, clean out flower beds, paint kitchen cabinets . . . . it goes on and on. My first priority is her room and if I focus on one room at a time, I might be able to get it done. And honestly, several of the things are really going to fall into Tyler's lap, because I'm just not able to do them. I just hope he's on board with the obsession! There is so much to do that I don't think I'm going to be able to save it up for my off weeks. So, right now I'm headed to the sewing machine to finish up Emmalee's curtains and dust ruffle instead of going back to sleep. {Then maybe I can actually give Angie's machine back to her. Thank you, thank you, thank you Angie} I'll post pictures with the finished project and some of the projects in progress {because right now they sound really fun!!}

1 comment:

Jeremy LaPierre said...

Your 2nd pregnancy goes by so much faster because you are chasing after another baby! I hope you take a few moments and don't fret on your list and enjoy your pregnancy. You need to relax too! Talk Tyler into you getting a preggy massage!! I hope you get you list done though too because I know how it is "nesting" and having to get all those things done! This is Tara not Jeremy LOL!