Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Baby clothes disappointment

Well out of all of those boxes only one was clothing. But, it was still a pretty big pile of clothes. So I washed, dried and sorted them all out. Then realized half of them are stained!! I don't remember them being like that when I put them in storage. But at least half of my 0-3 month and a third of my 3-6 mo stuff is ruined.
So, I guess I will be doing some shopping for this baby. Plus, Annagrace has loved and I mean LOVED all of her blankets so I think Emmalee will be needing a new stash of those as well. I thought I was going to get out cheap by having another girl, and overall it will be cheaper than the first one. I just didn't realized how much we would still need.

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Hello Consignment sale!! There's a good excuse to blow the bank on new baby girls stuff