Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

Happy New Year!
This year will be a biggy for us - we will become a family of 4! I couldn't be happier or more excited.
My resolutions this year don't have anything to do with weight (come on I'm pregnant) or money (although we need to stick to a budget).
In this new year/decade:
1. I want to live in the moment. Be carefree and enjoy every moment with my, soon to be, two little girls and WONDERFUL husband.
2. Remember all of my many blessings from my Heavenly Father. And thank him excessively.
3. Always see the good in others.
4. Be more outgoing. You can never have TOO many friends.
5. Work on my anxiety (usually over cleaning which is heightened due to pregnancy). The house is important, but it shouldn't cause me so much stress.
6. Daily Scripture STUDY. Not just reading. I want to feel like I'm 15 again and in Seminary. I never felt stronger in my knowledge of the scriptures as when I was a teenager. I am forever grateful to Sis. Meadows and early morning Seminary!
7. Try to catch up on my scrap booking. I haven't even finished Annagrace's first year and Emmalee will be here before we know it. I'm grateful for this blog to fall back on, to keep track of what happened when and where!
8. Say "THANK YOU" more often.
9. Love my husband more. Meaning: put forth more energy into his activities and interests, encourage him and his Priesthood abilities, and spend more one-on-one time together.
Last, but not least:
10. Love myself more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.