Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Well . . .

Week 3 of morning sickness and it's only getting worse. Zofran isn't even working! I'm hoping it's the fact that I got generic and if I splurge on the name brand this next time it will be my miracle drug! It worked when I was pregnant with Annagrace, I don't know what's going on this time!
However, this go around I am extremely grateful for a job that allows me to go throw up when ever I need to! Last time I worked in a call center and every time I put the phone on hold to go puke I would get in trouble. It was ridiculous.
I think my house is the dirtiest it has ever been but any energy I can muster goes into entertaining Annagrace and the housework just keeps getting put off. I sleep like 20 hours a day and drag through the other 4.
This first trimester can not go by FAST enough!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how horrible. I was hospitalized a bunch for dehydration from Morning sickness, so keep an eye on yourself. Pregnancy sickness is the worst ever and you have my every sympathy. It's worth it in the end, but totally miserable to go through!

The Powells said...

I'm so sorry! I didn't know that you got that sick when pregnant. Wish I was there to help - I would love to come and clean your house for you. Seriously! I hope that things get better for you quick!

Jennifer Ricker said...

i can imagine you on the phone saying "can you please hold?" and then pukeing in the trash can!! not good - glad you have a better job this time...if not the freedom to enjoy all the sleeping since you have a kid this time - definitely makes it different the second time!