Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

To the three wonderful Fathers in my life:First of all I was blessed with a wonderful Daddy. A very kind, loving, affectionate man. And now I couldn't have asked for a better "Granddaddy" for Annagrace. She lights up when he walks in the room.
THEN . . . I married this man:

April 16th, 2007
Tyler has always been wonderful with kids and I couldn't wait for him to be the Father of my children. It took a long time to make that dream come true. But, it was totally worth the wait. Tyler is such a wonderful, amazing Daddy. He is so patient and kind. He is happy to play tea party and do all of the girly things Annagrace asks him to do. He reads, he baths, he changes diapers, he cheers when she goes potty, he makes her favorite foods, he watches Mickey Mouse, he knows all of the words to her favorite kids songs. . .
He dances!
First Father's Day And third, I am very thankful for my Father-in-Law. He raised this wonderful man of mine and for that I will be eternally grateful. He has made me feel at home, in the Welch family, since the first time I met them. He is kind and generous and absolutely HILARIOUS. He is Annagrace's proud PAPA! And we miss him so much.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!
I LOVE YOU!

No comments: