Thursday, April 16, 2009

wow . . . 2

I can't believe my baby is already two years old. I guess she's not really a baby anymore. She sleeps in a big girl bed, refuses to ride in a stroller or shopping cart, has full conversations with me, sings rock songs word for word, and ALWAYS makes sure she gives me a hug and kiss before I leave for work. She is my little girl - curly haired, blue eyed, hair bow wearing, purse toting, baby doll loving, organized little me! And to top it off - she is all SOUTHERN!!
She is also the sweetest most outgoing child I have ever seen. She never meets a stranger and is sure to put a smile on their face before they pass her by.
She is amazing and I love every little thing about this tiny little person. I have loved every minute of every stage of her life and can't wait to see the child, teenager, and woman she becomes.
Happy Birthday Baby!

1 comment:

The Powells said...

Happy Birthday Annagrace! I can't believe she's two either - time is flying. Before you know it, I'll be back at Fort Benning and we can hang out all we want! (If we stay in the Army after Germany that is...)