Wednesday, April 8, 2009

They just keep coming . . .

out of her mouth:
Annagrace went to grab something from her bedroom the other night and came running back to me in the livingroom and said
A: Mommy, I scared.
C: Why?
A: I'm scared of the scratching in my room. There's a monster.
THANKS CAILOU! There was an episode about him being scared to sleep in his room at night. She didn't even know what a monster was or is. But, now she is scared to go into her room alone at night. NO MORE Cailou for us!

Last night she was trying to get my Mom's attention
A: Betty, Betty, BETTY
G: What's my name? (wanting and expecting her to say Grandmother)
A: Betty Todd
I don't know how she know my Mom's full name ????

1 comment:

The Welch's said...

I am so glad Reese is not interested in Cailou, because I think it is the most retarded show!!! Lately Reese is OBSESSED, and I mean OBSESSED with Jungle Book. We watch it multiple times during the day. It's really the only thing besides Elmo and Mickey Mouse clubhouse that she likes really well. Good luck with the Monsters. Also congrats on the anniversary -- that's almost 3 times longer than we've been married! I love my Welch boy very much too! M&Z must have done something right.