Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Birthday

I had an awesome birthday with lots of calls, texts, emails, blog posts and facebook comments! Thank you to all of my friends, family, and wonderful husband and daughter for making it such a special day.

I have the sweetest husband! He came home from work with Hibatchi Chicken and my FAVORITE cake! (Publix chocolate and vanilla cake with whipped icing)
Tyler and Annagrace sang Happy Birthday to me.
I had to work the night before, so while I was asleep Grandmother took Annagrace here . . .

Disney on Ice!! Annagrace had a blast!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Aw, ya'll look so cute!! I'm glad you had a good birthday!

Lehmann Adventures...... said...

Im sorry its late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! TO YOU AND ANNA GRACE! Im horrible with keeping up with comments on my friends blogs!

Khea said...

I might totally have to take you up on the picture thing!